Monday, October 28, 2013

What is the Daniel Fast?
















I've been going through a rough "season" in my life over the past 6 months.  I know the only way through it in one piece is with a helping hand. I will be participating in The Daniel Fast for 21 days starting Friday, November 1st as a sacrifice to my loving God.





I will be praying and spending time in His Word daily.








Fasting is about the food but it's also NOT about the food, which is why I have chosen to use The Ultimate Daniel Fast, By: Kristen Feola as my guide to daily devotions and recipes during my fast.





Feel free to follow me through this journey and click on the link to learn more about The Daniel Fast.  And if you feel as though God is calling you to participate yourself, I recommend The Ultimate Daniel Fast book!




No comments:

Post a Comment