Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tasty TidBit Tuesday: Cherry Chia Juice

On the latest post of Tasty TidBit Tuesday I wrote about the health benefits of Tart Cherry Juice- but now I've started mixing 2 TBSP of Chia Seeds into my 6 oz of juice and I love it!

Chia Seeds (yes, like the Chia Pet!)  are an amazing SUPERFOOD! Why?
  1. Helps regulate blood sugar- goodbye diabetes! 
  2. Evidence shows it can help lower blood pressure
  3. Has Anti-oxidants for cancer prevention
  4. Has anti-inflammatory benefits
  5. Assists in weight loss or weight stabilization since 2 TBSP has only 70 calories but is packed with 6g Fiber, 3g Protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!









 

My favorite brand is Navitas Chia Power- which I found at Whole Foods- but you can also purchase online or in other health food stores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment