Thursday, November 21, 2013

Daniel Fast Day #21: Where God guides, He provides! Last day of my fast!

Today is the last day of my fast! I'm going out with a bang and only consuming juices for the day. I'm truly amazed at how God has revealed some of my fears and stopped those thoughts in their tracks. I feel much more at peace with my relationships and decisions, this is making me excited and anxious to see where I go from here. The passage from my Ultimate Daniel Fast book today was about spreading the word and speaking of God's praises to bring others to him- which is why I decided to blog about this whole experience to begin with. I hope others will take a leap of faith in their lives and try something uncomfortable.

It's been a little nerve-racking putting myself out there like this. Our society has painted outspoken Christians unfairly, and no one wants to be ridiculed, yet here I am. On the other end of an amazing journey and knowing that I did not do this by myself. God was with me every step of the way. He is the one who brought me back to the Daniel Fast to reveal his plans and love for me and I'm ever so grateful that he did.

If anyone has any questions about the Daniel Fast or wants some guidance embarking on their own journey- please feel free to contact me! I would love to share the peace I feel with others.

Happy Thursday! And keep tuning in as I continue to bring you topics of health and wellness,
physically and spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment