Saturday, November 16, 2013

Daniel Fast Day #16: Need help with your meal planning?

I love organization. I mean, I dropped some cash for my super cute Erin Condren Life Planner!  It's helped me keep myself on track with all of the additional tasks I took on with my Daniel Fast, but it's also helped me plan my meals out for the week!

Another great resource I've found for organizing all the yummy recipes I've been making lately is Pepperplate! It's a website that allows you save all those yummy recipes you find online in one place! I've been using it for a while now, off and on, but more recently since I've been experimenting with some new Vegan options for the Daniel Fast.

My favorite part of Pepperplate, is that you can either copy and past the website  link on the import recipe page and it will copy all the ingredients and directions or you can manually add recipes that can't be imported by copy and pasting. This has been really helpful at the grocery store since I can access my saved recipes on my iPhone app- they have apps for multiple devices. Plus there's a cool feature that organizes your recipes into a meal plan for the week and it will pull the ingredients into a shopping list! Who doesn't need help meal planning and making a grocery list?!? 

I hope you'll check it out- it's free! And a great way to start cooking at home more. Home cooked food has additional vitamins that restaurant food does not- specifically "Vitamin L" which is food that's made with LOVE!

Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment