Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daniel Fast Day #13: Are you going through a tough time?

It's going to sound corny and a little cheesy but this is true. I have been passing through a very difficult season in my life. Some of the relationships in my life were changing, my goals were changing and I started looking a the bigger picture...then I freaked out. I tried to remind myself that we all have to go through hard times to learn something, but it wasn't until I ACTUALLY gave it up to God, that I started seeing things more clearly! Who knew it worked!?!





I decided to partake in the my Daniel Fast as a way of repentance for previously living my life away from God but also to draw nearer to Him and FINALLY listen to what He had to say. His plans for my life had to be better than what I as "planning" and certainly less painful- and that was the truth. I feel more in control the less control I have- if that makes any sense? But I was inspired to share this journey with you so that you may also seek peace and comfort in His arms if you are struggling. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment