Monday, November 4, 2013

Daniel Fast Day #4: Did you gather for the WORD this weekend?

This weekend we started a new series called "Taking Time for Family" @ Northside Christian Church. We are in a great season for family time with Thanksgiving approaching. I love seeing all of the Thankful posts daily on my newsfeed! I especially love that the first few days are always people being thankful for their spouses, children and other family members. I'm a little bummed that I won't get to see all of my family members this Thanksgiving, but that's because we have SO many! It's a good problem to have.

My prayer for all of you today is that you take some time to be thankful for your families, big or small, blood relatives or "chosen" relatives, near or far and rejoice. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment