Saturday, November 9, 2013

Daniel Fast Day #9: I LOVE learning! I'm excited for my B. Silque™ training this weekend!




Since exercise is my passion and my livelihood, I LOVE learning, reading and hearing about it. I love watching documentaries about people overcoming amazing physical disabilities through exercise, changing their lives just by discovering that they can do something they didn't think they could and gaining confidence knowing that they are worthy of feeling good. Endorphins are awesome.




This weekend I'm super excited to complete my training in our B. Silque™ method at  B. You Fitness!  I'm also grateful that through a series of what seemed like random events at the time, I was connected with Stephanie who gave me an opportunity I was hoping for. I've been teaching BarreAmped classes for B. You Fitness (used to be name B. Barre Fitness) for over a year now- and I finally feel as though I found my calling. My gift of teaching has proved beneficial time and time again as our clients bodies and attitudes have changed. It's an amazing experience.


So now, I am extra grateful that Stephanie and Rashna have invited me to participate in their creation of B. Silque™!! I can't wait to see how our clients transform with this amazing method as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment