Sunday, November 3, 2013

Daniel Fast Day #3- What did you do with your extra hour today?

This day went quickly! After getting home late last night/early this morning from the concert- I was dragging this morning!  The day was filled with a wonderful church service and a baby shower for my cousin in law (which caused me to veer slightly off fasting approved diet with some questionable approved corn tortilla chips- but I avoided the cake!) :-) 

I came home to finish up some housework and prep for the week since we were gone most of the day yesterday, and realized that Jax has been pretty neglected this weekend. My random act of kindness today was an extra long walk just as the sun was setting for Jax. He is very appreciative that I stopped doing chores to spend time with him! Thank goodness for that extra hour today! 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment