Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful for the Daniel Fast!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who encouraged me while I completed my Daniel Fast. Your encouraging words on Facebook and in person, regarding my blog and my discoveries were uplifting, and I appreciate that God worked through you to help me find my path.






God is still revealing things to me even though I'm almost a week out from my last day of the fast. It's amazing how He works! 



I started my fast with a LONG list of To Do's that I wanted to complete each day of the fast, I was definitely not perfect in this aspect- however, I discovered that I really do enjoy a daily bible study and plan to continue this with a special Christmas bible study with my Table Group that starts December 1st.  Feel free to follow along with us, as I will blog about some of my favorite scriptures and Christmas events.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to you! I hope you enjoy some family time and wonderful food tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment