Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tasty TidBit Tuesday: Garlic Cabbage "Steaks"

In my last Green Bean Delivery  bin (more on that later!), I received 2 heads of cabbage. Since the weather has cooled off a bit, I've been craving warm foods, so coleslaw didn't seem like the best thing to make with my cabbage and I'm not a huge sauerkraut fan. So I was so excited when I stumbled across this awesome and EASY recipe for Garlic Cabbage "Steaks"!

Ingredients: 
1 Large head of Cabbage- cut into 1" thick slices (from top to "root")
Olive Oil
3-4 Garlic cloves-  minced
Salt and Pepper
Non-stick cooking spray

Instructions: 
1. Preheat oven to 400* and spray non stick spray onto baking sheet
2. Rub minced garlic on both sides of each cabbage slice
3. Drizzle Olive Oil on both sides
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
5. Roast for 30 minutes, Flip and roast an additional 30 minutes or until outer ring of cabbage are caramelized 

Serve hot! YUM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment